The 18th ACM SIGKDD Conference on Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining (KDD 2012) will be held from August 12 to August 16 in Beijing, China. Recommender systems are explicitly mentioned in the call for papers.
A list of papers that mention Recommender Systems / Collaborative Filtering / Personalization in their title:
- Circle-based Recommendation in Online Social Networks. Xiwang Yang*, ECE department, Polytechnic In; Harald Steck, Bell Labs, Alcatel-Lucent Murray Hill, NJ; yong Liu, ECE department, Polytechnic Institute of New York University
- Cross-domain Collaboration Recommendation. Jie Tang*, Tsinghua University; Sen Wu, Tsinghua University; Jimeng Sun, IBM; Hang Su, Beihang University
- Incorporating Heterogenous Information for Personalized Tag Recommendation in Social Tagging Systems. Wei Feng*, Tsinghua University; Jianyong Wang, Tsinghua University
- Learning Binary Codes for Collaborative Filtering. Ke Zhou*, Georgia Tech; Hongyuan Zha, Georgia Tech
- Learning Personal+Social Latent Factor Model for Social Recommendation. Yelong Sheng*, Kent State University; Ruoming Jin, Kent State University
- RecMax: Exploiting Recommender Systems for Fun and Profit. Laks Lakshmanan, The University of British Columbia; Amit Goyal*, University of British Columbia
- Transparent User Models for Personalization. Khalid El-Arini*, Carnegie Mellon University; Ulrich Paquet, Microsoft Research; Ralf Herbrich, Facebook, Inc.; Jurgen Van Gael, Rangespan Ltd.; Blaise Aguera y Arcas, Microsoft Corp.
- Finding Trending Local Topics in Search Queries for Personalization of a Recommendation System. Ziad Al Bawab; George Mills; Jean-Francois Crespo
- GetJar Mobile Application Recommendations with Very Sparse Datasets. Kent Shi ; Kamal Ali
- [Tutorial] Factorization Models for Recommender Systems and Other Applications. Lars Schmidt-Thieme, Steffen Rendle. Slides: http://www.ismll.uni-hildesheim.de/aktuelles/kdd_en.html